If you are an Apple customer and use a MacBook to access your emails then this article will be of great help to you. While many of you must be using their email accounts on webmail, we will tell you how to set up Zoho mail on mac. But before you download the Zoho mail app for mac, it is better to know a little about the procedure. Apple’s MacBook comes with an in-built Mail app and thus, it is easy to download Zoho mail for mac with the help of the Mail app. In case you are using Spark to access emails in your mac then you can add your Zoho Mail account to it as well.
Download Zoho Mail App For Mac
Follow these simple steps to download Zoho mail app for mac
- Go to the iOs store, search for the Spark app, and install it in your MacBook.
- After you launch the Spark app, click on the “Start using Spark” option on the welcome screen.
- Now to download Zoho mail for mac, fill in your complete email address.
- The app will now ask you to enter your Zoho mail password. After typing the right password, click on the Next button.
- The Zoho mail on mac requires you to click on the blue ‘Allow’ button and grant Spark access to your Zoho email account. This is the only way to add a Zoho account to mac mail with the help of the Spark app.
So, now when you know how to set up Zoho mail on mac with the Spark app you can easily send, receive, and react on important email messages with an active internet. If you download the Zoho mail app for mac on Spark, no Settings need to be configured and no servers need to be specified. Directly sign in to your Zoho account on Spark to download Zoho mail for mac.
Resolve Issue To Download Zoho Mail App On Mac
If you fail to download the Zoho mail app for mac on a spark, here’s another method for you.
- Launch the Spark app on your MacBook.
- On the welcome screen, look at the top left of your screen and click on the “Spark” button.
- Now, choose the “Add Account…” option.
- To download Zoho mail for mac, click on the “Set Up Account Manually” option.
- You will see a vacant “Title” field. In that, type in your ‘Zoho Account’ or anything else you prefer — it will be an optional username to your account.
- The Zoho mail mac app will now ask you to fill the “Email” and “Password” fields with correct inputs. If your @Zoho email address and password are correct then click on the ‘Add’ button.
- The Zoho mail app for mac will log you into the Spark app. A pop-up will come on the screen asking you to grant Spark access to your Zoho mail account. Click on the OK button to complete the process of Zoho mail configuration mac.
Congratulations! The download Zoho mail app for Mac has been completed. So if you have understood how to set up Zoho mail on mac, tell this easy method to your friends. You can share your easy guide on how to set up Zoho mail on mac with those who are struggling with the same issue. The Spark will automatically download Zoho mail for mac and all your emails will be available for use with an active internet.
In case you have failed to download the Zoho mail app for mac despite following our easy steps one by one carefully, then the best advice is to contact the customer care support of Zoho mail. When you dial up the helpline, do now hesitate to ask them about how to set up Zoho mail on mac and clearly tell the customer care executive what all steps you have undertaken to download Zoho mail for mac.
Sometimes the problem can be related to your internet connection or the device you are using to access Zoho mail. In case your internet is slow and your connection is weak then contact your network provider and ask him or her to fix the line. Once you see improvement in the network speed, follow all the above-mentioned steps to try installing Zoho mail on Macbook. IN case your device Apple’s MacBook is at fault then take online assistance from Apple or call up the technician to resolve the issue.