Does going through your mail make you feel tired? Are you not one of those who constantly check mails? Well, for amazing people like you we have something interesting. You can get all the updates via notifications. Whenever you receive a mail, you will receive a notification on your smartphone. Do you know how to set up Zoho mail on iPhone? In case you are unaware, follow the steps below.
This step-by-step guide is super easy to follow. Here you go
Checking inbox in your Zoho mail iPhone manually is undoubtedly not only inconvenient but also exhausting. Luckily, there is a feature with which you can configure iPhone Mail to connect with your Zoho mail iPhone account. This will help you to receive a push notification. This means that you will know automatically whenever you will get an email in your Zoho mail iPhone inbox.
Before you start, here are the few points which you need to keep in mind.
- All the information and detail in this guide is applicable to the Mail app on iPhones running iOS 13 through iOS 10.
- In case you haven’t already set up the Zoho mail iPhone, then you need to install Zoho Mail before you can begin with the notifications procedure.
- If you already have Zoho mail iPhone app configured as IMAP and set up on your iPhone, then no need to worry. You can straight jump to the next section for the details and steps on how to set up Zoho mail on iPhone.
How To Configure Zoho Mail in iPhone
Below are the steps which will help you to add Zoho mail to iPhone. The step-by-step guide is super easy to follow.
Step 1. You know that the Mail app on your iPhone can easily accommodate some of the most well-known email accounts, including Zoho. So, let us begin with the process to add Zoho mail to iPhone.
Step 2. First of all, open your Zoho Mail account in the web browser. Begin with selecting the settings, and then go to the Mail Accounts and then tap on the Email Forwarding. Now you have to enable the IMAP if it is not already enabled.
Step 3. As now you know about how to set up Zoho mail on iPhone, let us learn about the Zoho Mail settings for IMAP.
Step 4. For this, you have to open the Settings on your iPhone and then tap on the Passwords & Accounts.
Step 5. Now choose the Add Account.
Step 6. Now tap the Other option at the bottom of the preconfigured account options.
Step 7. You need to enter your name, Zoho email address, and the password. Now tap on the Next option.
Step 8. You have to select the IMAP, which is available at the top of the screen.
Step 9. Under the Incoming Mail Server section, you have to enter the information as given below:
Host Name: imap.Zoho.com
User Name: Enter Zoho email address
Password: Enter your Zoho email password
Step 10. Similarly, under the Outgoing Mail Server section, you have to fill in the details as follows:
Host Name: smtp.Zoho.com
User Name: your Zoho email address
Password: your Zoho email password
New account setup screens in Mac Mail app. You have to tap on the Next after which your iPhone verifies the Zoho account.
Step 11. Now, you have to confirm the slider next to Mail is in the On/green position. After doing so, tap on the Save.
Step 12. Select Fetch New Data, available at the bottom of the screen under the Passwords & Accounts screen,
Step 13. Next, to add Zoho mail to iPhone in the account list, there should be Fetch. If not, then tap it and choose Fetch.
Step 14. Now, select Automatically in order to instruct the iPhone to fetch Zoho’s email.
Step 16. Now, Fetch Settings in the Mail app on your iPhone
Step 17. And, you are done. The process to add Zoho mail to iPhone is now complete. It will automatically keep on updating with your incoming emails as long as your smartphone has Wi-Fi or a cellular signal connection.
Step 18. Now, all you have to do is to turn on and then configure the Zoho Mail notifications.
Here’s How To Set Up Zoho Mail on iPhone With Notifications.
- First of all, open the Settings on the iPhone and then tap on the Notifications.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Mail.
- Here, select Zoho from the account list.
- You have to turn on Allow Notifications present at the top of the screen.
- Now, you have to choose the type of notifications you want, which includes the option like the Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners.
- You can also designate a sound notification or have the Mail app display a badge along with the number of new emails you have received.
We hope our guide helps you to add Zoho mail to iPhone without any troubles.