If you are struggling to access your Zoho email account despite having an email account on Zoho.com, then do not worry. We are here to tell you the right method to configure Zoho mail login. In this detailed step-by-step guide, you will get to know about Zoho mail setup Android. We will also talk about some of the common issues related to Zoho mail login problems and try to resolve them with simple and easy steps. If you do not know then let us tell you that Zoho Mail supports IMAP/SMTP and hence the configuration is easy through www.mail.Zoho.com/login.
For the unversed, the desktop email applications configure Zoho mail on Android can enhance and improve your workflow. Also, they offer more options than the webmail itself. Hence, once you set up the Zoho mail login, your email will be available on your device even if there is no internet connection. Isn’t it a great way to stay touch and connected
On this page, you will get to know about the Zoho Mail mail settings for Android. You have to follow the step-by-step Android guide or you can also use the settings overview with the IMAP and pop3 server email settings for Zoho Mail.
In the Mail settings Zoho Mail POP / IMAP, you have to enter IMAP, then in the incoming server, you need to type ‘imap.zoho.com’. Now set the incoming port as 993. Now, let us fill the outgoing server. Enter smtp.zoho.com in the outgoing server and then enter 465 in the outgoing port.
Mail settings Zoho Mail POP/IMAP IMAP
|SSl (Security) Incoming||SSL|
Set Up Zoho Mail On Android With These Simple Steps
- Step 1. First of all, open your Email application from the menu option and then, add a new account and choose the ‘Other’ option. In case you do not have an account yet, you can set up one right away. The other option is that you can simply open the ‘Settings’ in the email app and then tap on the ‘Add account’ option.
- Step 2. In the next screen, you need to enter the details of your account and then click on the ‘Login’ option. You have to enter your Zoho Mail email address in the email box and Zoho Mail email password in the password section.
- Step 3: To configure Zoho mail on Android, now choose the ‘Type’ option and fill in the following information under the ‘Server incoming mail’ settings:
- In the IMAP server, type ‘imap.zoho.com’.
- Keep the Security type as SSL and set the Port value as 993.
- Now go to the ‘Outgoing mail server’ settings to set up Zoho mail on Android. Here, enter the following details before hitting the ‘Login’ button:
- In the SMTP server, type ‘smtp.zoho.com’
- The Security type will remain SSL for the Zoho mail setup Android outgoing mail settings as well. Fill in the Port value as 465.
- Now, it is time for the verification to set up Zoho mail on Android for sending email messages.
In the vacant Verification field, type ‘yes’. Fill in your user name, which is basically your Zoho email address, and the correct password for successful login through the Zoho mail setup Android.
Congratulations! Your Zoho email account is now ready to use. After you configure Zoho mail on Android, restart your smartphone and start enjoying uninterrupted emailing.
So if you have been nervous about can I sync Zoho mail with Android do not worry anymore. Our above mentioned guide will help you configure Zoho mail on Android within a few minutes. To set up Zoho mail on Android, read and follow each instruction carefully as a single mistake can send you back to the square one. The Zoho mail setup Android is easy to configure and our guide will explain to you how it is done.
In case you have not been successful with the Zoho mail configuration Android despite following each one of the mentioned steps with extreme care then the problem might be big. The Zoho mail settings Android needs to be configured in accordance with the settings of the mobile phone settings as well as the mail app settings. The server settings explained in our guide to download Zoho mail app for Android are enough for smooth working in most of the Android devices, but in some cases you the user might need to configure more of the settings.
So, to address the problems related to the Zoho mail settings for Android, pick up your phone and dial up the helpline number of Zoho mail provider. The company has a team of efficient technicians working 24*7 to resolve all your problems related to the Zoho mail setup Android.