As we all know that the widow’s update is used to get the updates of the Microsoft Windows Operating System and several other installed programs.
The windows update is supposed to improve your PC speed and performance and deliver faster Windows 10 user experience and also to provide some additional security updates. However, many times it may happen that downloading makes windows 10 running very slow after the update which eventually makes the system very slow.
Nowadays we will hear that many people are saying that the computer runs very slow after recent windows 10 update this is because the system is having old hardware and software installed however when we update the system the new updates get install which is not compatible with the old hardware and software.
If you are also facing the same issue of the computer running very slow after windows 10 update then this article will definitely help you to resolve it.
Tips – Computer Runs Very Slow After Recent Windows 10 Update
Here are some suggestion you should try for the computer running very slow after windows 10 update issue
- Try to clean all files and unused shortcuts from the desktop which are currently not in use.
- Use quality antivirus and scan your system from time-to-time for malware and viruses and spyware.
- If your computer contains so many unuse programs which you have not to use for a long time then uninstall it to boost your computer’s performance.
- In order to reduce file access time as well as the increase in computer performance, defragment hard drive to place all information of each file in one place.
- Clean your computer and remove temporary and useless files from your computer for better performance.
- You can clean Windows Registry by removing missing shared DLLs, broken shortcuts, and many more this will boost the performance of the system.
- You should make sure that you partition your hard disk for better performance of your system if you have re-installed operating system if you have re-installed operating system.
Resolution To The Issue
Here are some of the ways to speed up your laptop which is running very slow after the windows 10 update:
Step 1: You Should Run disk cleaner
- First Click on Start
- Then You Will Need To Type Admin in the Search bar and click on the Administrative tool.
- Then Click on Disk Cleaner
Step 2: You Will Need To Customize paging file size to boost the speed of your PC Or Laptop
- For this Right-click on the Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
- After that look out for Performance and then click on adjust appearance and performance.
- Now you will need to open the Advanced tab and then click on Change.
- Don’t forget to uncheck the ‘Automatically manage paging file size for all drives’option.
- Now you will need to click on the currently installed drive system and then select Custom Size.
- Then click on settings and then click on Ok to apply changes.
- Then you will need to restart your computer and check if the issue has been resolved.
Step 3:You Will Need To Boost Your Flash Drive
- First, insert your pen drive in your computer and right-click on your flash drive which is display on the screen
- Then you will need to click on Properties.
- Then go to the tab Ready boost and select space like 4-8 GB and then click on Apply.
- Now clean your computer completely and then scan your computer with your antivirus software.
If this all doesn’t help you then call on the Windows Help (800) 642 7676 and we can fix the slow performance of your Windows 10 computer in no time.