What do you mean by the error code 0x800f081f?
The error code can happen when another establishment source is indicated and one of the accompanying conditions is valid:
The area that is determined doesn’t contain the records that are expected to launch the feature.
Error code 0x800f081f in Windows 10
The error code 0x800f081f Windows 10 Version 1709 will show on your PC when you are endeavouring to introduce the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. It might very well be joined by the message that DISM should be cleaned to fix the error. You are destined to see this code on the Windows 10 framework if the files to install the net framework 3.5 are missing or corrupt.
Causes of error code 0x800f081F
Let’s learn why this error code occurs during Windows update.
The error occurs because of specific incongruencies. It has frequently been discovered that when the .NET Framework has been empowered using the Deployment Image Servicing and Management device, Windows PowerShell, or an establishment wizard.
Can I Fix the Error Code 0x800f081f Net Framework 3.5 in Windows 10?
Yes, you can and the users of Windows 10 can confront certain irritating mistakes.
The NET Framework 3.5 Windows 10 screw up 0x800f081f is one such of them. Disposing of this mistake can be a critical task when you don’t have even the remotest clue about the right ways to deal with it. In this post, we will present you with a few repairs for cleaning this misstep from your Windows 10 structures.
How to Fix the error 0x800f081F Windows 10?
In order to fix the error code, you need to install the .NET Framework 3.5. You can utilize the DISM instrument for introducing it effectively. Windows PowerShell can likewise be used for eradicating the error 0x800f081f Windows 10 update. Arranging the Group Policy Editor and o install again the .NET Framework 3.5 also can powerfully fix the issue.
Here we will be discussing a few of the solutions to resolve the error code.
Solution 1: Install .NET Framework 3.5
The first solution for fixing the error 0x800f081f Windows 10 1809 is that you need to install .NET Framework 3.5.
The steps to be performed are as follows:-
- From Windows 10, move the pointer to “Programs and Features” and tap on it.
- Then choose the option “Turn Windows features on or off.”
- Make sure to untick the checkbox of “.NET Framework 4.7”.
- Now, tap the Ok tab and uninstall the version.
- Next, you need to enable “.NET Framework 3.5” after uninstalling the previous version. Then click the Ok tab.
- Proceed to follow the instructions as shown on screen for launching the .NET Framework 3.5.
- Now enable again the “.NET Framework 4.7”.
- Next, use the computer with Windows 10. It will not show up any error on your screen or interrupt while using it.
Solution 2: Use DISM as a repair tool
DISM is a repair tool when a cumulative update is being processed but it ends up with kb4056892 error 0x800f081f. This tool is highly recommended for solving this type of error.
The steps to be followed mentioned below:-
- At first, add the Windows installation media to your system of Windows 10.
- Then, proceed to launch the Windows Explorer and note the Windows media’s drive letter.
- Next, from the Start menu, Run the “Command Prompt”. Run it as an administrator.
- Enter the command as “Command Prompt”.
Then hit the “Enter” tab.
At this point, once you enter the command, the device will start its work and fix the coding blunder 0x800f081f Windows 10 rapidly.
Additionally, the Dism source could be found and might fail because of the source path not being right. As a recommendation, benevolently watch that the source path entered is valid.
Solution 3: Use PowerShell
To fix the error 0x800f081f Windows 10 you need to install .NET Framework 3.5 using PowerShell.
Here are the steps to be followed:-
- At first, add the Windows installation media to your Windows 10.
- Then go to the Start menu and browse “PowerShell”.
- Next, choose the “Windows PowerShell” by right-clicking on it and then run it as administrator.
- Now, proceed to fill the command in “PowerShell” as given –
“Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature –Online –FeatureName “NetFx3” –Source X:\sources\sxs -LimitAccess”
After that click on the Enter tab.
- Lastly, operate Windows 10 and check that the issue is resolved or not.
Solution 4: Configuration of Group Policy Editor
The other fix is to configure the Group Policy Editor for installing the NET Framework 3.5.
You can proceed to go with the fix by following the simple steps:-
- First and foremost, from the Windows 10 screen, go to the Run Dialog box.
- Then, type “gpedit. msc” in the box and click on the “Enter” option.
- A page pops up, in the Editor, tap on “Computer Configuration”.
- Now, tap on the “Administrative Templates”.
- Next tap on the “System”.
- Now search the “Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair” entry from the right panel.
- Select the Settings tab by double-clicking on it.
- After that choose “Enabled” and then tap on the “Ok” option.
- Once the configuration is completed check that the issue is resolved.
Solution 5: Reinstall the .NET Framework 3.5
If the above four solutions fail then opt to uninstall the program and then reinstall it. The steps here are simple and easy to understand.
Following are the mentioned steps:-
- Go to the Settings App from Windows 10.
- Then tap on the Apps.
- After that proceed further to click on “Apps and Features”.
- Now scroll to search the “Related Settings”.
- Visit the “Programs and Features” tab and hit on it.
- A screen pops up and there you need to click on the “Turn Windows features on or off” tab.
- Make sure to tick the checkbox for “.NET Framework 3.5.
- Lastly, hit the Ok button.
After the completion of the installation process, the error code will not display on your screen.
The error code Windows 10 NET 3.5 0x800f081f will stop appearing on your computer when you use these 5 genius ways to keep it at bay. While this Windows 10 error has been taken care of, how about reading some quick fixes to make your computer free from the error 0x80072ee7 Windows 10 activation and error 0x80070643 Windows 10? If you would like to read about the fixes for these common errors too, then tap here right away.
Windows 10 NET 3.5 0x800f081f will quit showing up on your PC when you utilize these approaches to keep it under control.
Hence, this guide will help you in fixing the error while you update the software. If any queries regarding the error feel free to contact customer support to assist you.