People like to watch movies or shows in their leisure time. If any individual chooses Netflix as the streaming platform then they can get only one week trial period for free and after that, you are a paid subscription.
Tubi TV will offer videos with less buffering and 100% free. So, many users opt for this channel to enjoy streaming.
In this blog, we will talk about the method to get rid of ads on Tubi tv, stop annoying ads while watching series, how often ads are on Tubi tv, how to block tubi tv ads on Reddit, etc.
How often are ads on Tubi TV?
As users are aware that tubi tv does not charge any monthly subscription for streaming. In Tubi tv, you can see different advertisements and commercials included in the channel so that revenue can be generated.
Users also complain about the ads on Reddit and seek answers to get rid of the ads.
When the ads appear, tubi tv does not create any live or original content during that time. Rather, it depends on thousands of hours’ importance of content from studios like Lionsgate, MGM, and Paramount.
When you see ads while watching shows and movies this means that these shows and movies are offered free to the users.
You might feel that ads are a bit annoying. The ads are not more than 2 minutes long. Once you start watching you will get short video ads every 15 minutes approx.
How do you get past the ads on Tubi TV?
Now you may understand why these ads are appearing every 15 minutes during the video because through this income is earned.
But you can stop or block the ads on Tubi TV by going through the following steps below:-
- Firstly, you need to install the Adblock Extension on Google Chrome, or Safari browsers. If already installed then skip the first step.
- Next, visit tubitv.com.
- You will land on the homepage of tubi tv.
- On the top right of the screen you will find the option Adblock extension tab, just click on it.
- Now, hit the option “Don’t run on pages on this domain.”
- After you tap the above option a message will blink on the screen that says – “Adblock won’t run on any page matching: www.tubitv.com/*”
- Then you need to click the checkbox in order to reload the page.
- Lastly, tap on the “Exclude” option and now you can view Tubi tv.
How to block ads on Tubi TV on Firestick?
Here are the following points to be followed to block ads on FireStick:
- From the Firestick remote go to the Home button and tap on it.
- In the Home screen, select the Settings option available at the top of your device screen.
- Scroll and then choose the Preferences tab.
- Now go to the Privacy Settings tab.
- Tap on the Interest-based Ads item to toggle to switch off mode.
Hence, you can get rid of the ads on Tubi TV. The above-mentioned method is given because Tubi TV is a good app and most movies are accessible to its users for free. If you are not satisfied then contact the executive for assistance to get rid of the ads on Tubi tv.