Suddenlink emails are one of the widely used email services used by millions of users. If you use this email service, you can easily access emails from anywhere and at any time. In fact, you can also send photos, videos, files and documents across the globe without much hassle. As it is highly user-friendly and compatible it is used by many users. Plus, to ensure that everyone is receiving equal and seamless service, the company provides different email ids to business and residential customers. And that’s not the end; it also enables the users to add suddenlink email to outlook. Yes, you have heard that right. So, if you are keen on suddenlink outlook email settings, this post is all you need. We will take you through all the necessary steps to configure suddenlink email in outlook.
How To Set up Suddenlink Email in Outlook?
To get suddenlink outlook email settings the right way, you have to follow these steps mentioned below:
- Open your Microsoft Outlook on your system.
- Choose ‘File’ and then move to ‘Add account’.
- Now, you have to manually set up suddenlink account and then click on ‘Next.’
- Choose IMAP or POP and click ‘Next.’
- Now, you have to enter the following details:
- Type in your username that will be featured whenever you send emails.
- Enter your Suddenlink email address.
- Choose your account type, POP3, or IMAP.
- For incoming mail server, type in pop.suddenlink.net or imap.suddenlink.net.
- For outgoing mail server, type in smtp.suddenlink.net.
- Then enter your username and password.
- Now, click on more ‘Settings’
- Navigate to the Outgoing Server tab and select the box saying ‘My outgoing server requires authentication.’
- Thereafter, you have to enter a series of important data for the server port number and then click ‘OK’ for the Suddenlink email setup outlook.
- Make sure the incoming server type is POP3 and the port value should be 110 or IMAP with a port value of 143.
- Ensure that the outgoing server (SMTP)‘s port value if 25 or 587.
- Then click on ‘Next.’
- Now, you have to choose the ‘test account settings option’ and thereafter, Outlook will verify the account settings and confirm configuring a Suddenlink email account in outlook.
By following all the above-mentioned steps, you can be successful in adding suddenlink email to outlook. That said, suddenlink email settings outlook may sound simpler but you have to follow all the steps in detail to make sure that the account is launched properly.
In fact, if you need to find an email password on suddenlink outlook, you can reach there too through suddenlink email outlook settings.
If you find any issue, you can always call for professional support. You can take expert’s help in suddenlink outlook email settings. They will guide you throughout the process which wouldn’t have been possible otherwise.
You can call suddenlink email support number 877-694-9474 and talk to the professionals straight away who will solve all your issues pertaining to suddenlink outlook email settings. Also, if you get suddenlink in outlook, you can access all your mails from one platform.
In this way, you can keep track of all your emails which might not be possible otherwise. So, stop worrying and follow all the steps mentioned above including POP, IMAP, SMTP settings and more.
If you have any query on suddenlink outlook email settings, then you can call us for the same as well. Write to us or drop an email and we will help you at the earliest.