Do you use an iPhone? If yes, then you should know that you can use more than one email ids from your handheld. Yes, that is one of the main qualities why many people prefer using iPhones over any other smartphone. And you will also get to hear from them about the compatibility of the iPhone in regards to mail reception. Suddenlink emails on iPhone are one of the most popular email platforms used by many iPhone users. This email is user-friendly and can be accessed from any place provided you have a good internet connection. However, suddenlink iPhone email settings need little expertise which is possible if you follow a series of steps. If you follow them thoroughly, then you can have suddenlink email setup on an iphone without much effort.
Now, if you’re wondering how to set up suddenlink email iPhone 7 or any other model of iPhone, keep reading this blog-post and find out all the steps for setting up suddenlink email on iPhone.
A Quick Guide to Setup Suddenlink Email on iphone
If you have a question like, ‘How do I setup Suddenlink email on my iPhone?’, keep reading below and find out Suddenlink email settings for iPhone:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option on the iPhone.
- Navigate to ‘Mail’, ‘Contacts’, and ‘Calendars’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Add account’ that is available below the iCloud tag and click on ‘Other.’
- However, you should move to the ‘other’ option only if you don’t have suddenlink email in the email provider’s list.
- Select ‘Add mail account’ and enter all the following details:
- Type in any name of your choice.
- Then type in your email id for the username field.
- Thereafter, enter your suddenlink.net password in the password section.
- For the description field, write Suddenlink.
- Now, you have to move to suddenlink email server settings iPhone. You have to pay close attention here or else you might face problems in launching the email account.
- Select POP for the incoming mail server and type in the following details:
- Write pop.suddenlink.net for the hostname.
- Enter your email id for username.
- Then, type in your account password to get suddenlink email settings iPhone.
- Now, you have to move to an outgoing mail server and enter the following data:
- Type in smtp.suddenlink.net for the hostname.
- Enter your email id for the username section.
- Thereafter, enter your suddenlink account password to proceed further on suddenlink iPhone email setup.
- Now, click on the ‘Save’ button to save all the applied changes.
- Navigate to ‘settings’ then your Suddenlink account and then to Advanced tab. There you have to enter the following details under incoming settings.
- Type NONE for SSL.
- Use your password for authentication.
- Ensure that the port value is 110.
- Now, enter the following details for outgoing settings.
- Enter NONE for SSL.
- Use a password once more for authentication.
- Make sure that the port value is 25.
And voila! You have successfully moved through all the stages to setup suddenlink email on iPhone. Though the Suddenlink email setup on the iPhone is a little tricky, it is not impossible if you keep cool while configuring the email account on your iPhone. In fact, the above-listed steps also answer your query, ‘How do I set up suddenlink email on my iPhone?’
So, if you have any more doubts about how to set up suddenlink email on iPhone, you can contact us and we will help you at the earliest. This is because we aim to offer a comprehensive service to our clients. Call us and we will guide you with whatever you want to know.