No matter where you are placed geographically, a working email account and high-speed internet will ensure your message reaches its recipients within seconds. While emailing via gmail.com or outlook.com is quite easy as we all know, there are many more email service providers that are operational worldwide. One such email hosting website is SuddenLink. SuddenLink email is one of the services provided by SuddenLink Communications, which is an American telecommunications subsidiary of Altice USA. The company is specialized in cable television, high-speed internet, broadband phone, home security, and advertising. So if you are a SuddenLink user and have been searching for SuddenLink.net email settings Android then congratulations, you have landed on the right page. We know the mobile makes life easier for you, so here we have explained how to set up a SuddenLink email on Android in simple steps. Setting up a SuddenLink email on Android is not very difficult, just pay attention, read all the instructions, and follow the given steps one by one.
How To Setting Up Suddenlink Email On Android
Follow these easy steps one by one to configure SuddenLink.net email settings Android:
- To start setting up SuddenLink email on Android, click on the Android Home screen and unlock with a password, pattern, fingerprint, or Face ID to see the menu.
- On your Android phone, look for a Mail or Gmail application and tap on it. The SuddenLink.net email settings Android might be different depending on the model and version of the phone and its operating system.
- In the Mail or Gmail app, if you see yourself already logged in with some other email account, go to the Menu from the top 3 line
- Now, tap on the Settings option and click on Add Account.
- Here, you will be presented with a list of email hosting websites but since SuddenLink email on Android is not a default select the Other option.
- You will be asked to enter your SuddenLink.net email address. Fill the black field with the correct input and click on the Manual Setup button.
- Now, go to the POP account settings.
- Under the Incoming server settings screen, write your User Name, which is your correct SuddenLink email address. You will be asked to enter the Password as well.
- Note:- If you remember your password then proceed by entering the correct password, if you do not remember the password then you can not go further with the SuddenLink.net email settings Android. The only option of setting up SuddenLink email on Android for those who have forgotten their password is to reset the credentials by visiting the host site. Go to Suddenlink.com and click on the forgot password option after entering your correct email address. You will be redirected to a page, where you will be asked either a security question or the passcode that you received on your registered mobile number or alternative email address.
- Once you are done with the password reset process, keep your new password in hand and resume with the SuddenLink email server settings Android configuration.
- Now, inside the POP server settings, type ‘pop.SuddenLink.net’
- Set the Security Type as None with the SSL option unchecked.
- In the Incoming server Port, write 110 and click on the Next button
- Now, it is time to configure the SuddenLink email settings Android Outgoing server settings screen to send uninterrupted emails.
- Go to the SMTP server and type ‘smtp.SuddenLink.net’.
- The Outgoing Server Port will be set at 25.
- Keep the Security Type as None with the SSL option unchecked.
- Now, click on the Next button and select email check frequency as per your convenience. The app for SuddenLink email on Android prefers it to be set for every 15 minutes.
- Now, give your account a name that will help you switch through various accounts logged in on your device. Tap on the Done option to complete the configuration of the SuddenLink email settings for Android.
Congratulations, Android SuddenLink email has been set up on your Android device. You can use these easy 17 steps to add a SuddenLink email to Android within minutes. As now you know how to set up SuddenLink email on Android, enjoy emailing!