Emailing on an iPad is a much more comfortable experience. While the Apple Store, the apple’s application hub, has apps for all needs and email services, Roadrunner email settings for iPad need special attention for complete access. For all the Roadrunner email users, the biggest problem is to find the right server setting and set up emails on devices they use. Follow our step by step guide on how to set up Roadrunner email on iPad to enjoy emailing with much comfort. In this blog, we will also tell you how you can set up a Roadrunner email on iPad 2 as well as the various versions of the iPhones using a similar set of steps.
How To set up A Roadrunner Email Account On iPad?
- To begin with first go to your iPhone or iPad’s settings options
- Now you need to select Mail, Contacts and Calendars
- To proceed further, Add Account
- And then select Other as your Roadrunner email account doesn’t belong to either Google’s Gmail or Microsoft-administered Outlook
- Now choose Add Mail Account and fill your details as given
- After filling your name and address, go to the description, in which you have to put the name that displays in your account list on the iPhone
- After putting out all the details, tap on the Next button
- Further, you need to select POP and fill the details in the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server form as given
- Write ‘pop-server.ec.rr.com’ in the Incoming Mail Server Host
- In the username section, fill your complete email address and then set your password
- If asked, you will have to enter port 110 and turn off the Secure Server
- Now, in the Outgoing Mail Server Host, write ‘mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com’ and just like you did in the Incoming Mail Server Host, fill your complete email address in the username
- Finally, with setting the password you have completed half of Roadrunner email settings for iPad
- In case it is needed, you can enter port 587 and set Secure Server to off (or without SSL)
- One thing to take care of while doing this is that while you follow the above-mentioned step, Apple may display the message “Do you want to try setting up the account without SSL?” Then, the user should select the Yes button
- Apple devices may take a minute or few to verify settings and then again ask you the same question, “Do you want to try setting up the account without SSL?” Again, you need to select Yes to proceed further. And, with this, setting up a roadrunner email on iPad will be complete.
unable to Access your Roadrunner Account on iPad
In case you are still unable to access your Roadrunner account on iPad, don’t panic about “how I will set up a Roadrunner email on iPad”? Do not hesitate to dial-up the Roadrunner email service helpline number or contact Apple’s customer care to get a better understanding of Roadrunner email iPad settings.
Roadrunner email settings for iPad are easy to understand. Just follow our guide, complete the setup and enjoy an uninterrupted email communication. And if you are unable to get through this complicated process after reading this document, feel free to call up the toll-free customer care number where experts will ensure your problem is solved in a matter of minutes. After all, roadrunner email settings for iPad are not that difficult to deduce.