With the growing invention, the safety and privacy of individuals are marked in the temporary section. Due to the expansion of the advertisement section and many other marketing sectors, now it is very difficult to save our mail ID, so we all have got the messages and attachments from the unknown sectors. Many of us use the unsubscribe option, however, this feature does not work many times. It is not enough to deter spam through the unsubscribe option. No need to worry, you do not need to face these issues with Outlook webmail. Outlook offers a blocking feature that will help you to block the suspicious sender. The emails from the sender which you don’t want to read, you can easily block them through the blocking option offered by the Outlook webmail. This guide will let you know the answer to your question “how to block emails on outlook apps?” Through the instructions offered by us, you can easily block the spammer, and save yourself from the unwanted mails.
Gain peace of mind with Outlook and secure your mailbox from the unwanted mails. The unwanted emails obstruct your full email account and make your virtual web life a little bit frustrating with spams mails. Outlook offers many options to cope with these spasms mailers. You may want to know “how to block unwanted emails on Microsoft outlook”, so be with us and go through the steps in depth to configure all the solutions.
How to Block Emails On Outlook App?
You can block emails and protect yourself from unwanted email messages. The unwanted messages received by the unsafe Email Domain automatically added to the Blocked Senders section through the Outlook features. The following steps will help you to cop up your mail ID from the spam mailers:-
- Start the computer system.
- Visit the Outlook Web App and launch it.
- Input the Outlook email account with the password in the respective field to complete the sign-in process.
- Take the mouse pointer to the upper-right section of your computer screen to choose the Settings tab.
- Under the Settings option, find the Mail tab and tap on it.
- Press the Accounts tab.
- Expand the Account section and press the ‘Block’ or ‘Allow’ section.
- Now adds the email address to the ‘Blocked senders’ section. You need to input the Email address or Domain address.
- Review the input Email address or Domain address and tap on the ‘Enter’ tab.
- Choose the Add button for performing this function. The ADD button is present beside the text box. Through this ADD option, you can enter more than 50 Email Addresses at a time. To add all the spammers in the Blocked Senders list, you need to select all the Email Domains that you partially trust or you feel them as suspicious.
- When you input the email addresses in the Blocked Senders list. Then tap on the Save tab, it will help you to save the changes.
How to block emails on outlook 2018?
To block emails on outlook 2018, you need to follow the below instructions, the steps are the same for outlook 2016, 2017, and 2018. So, if you understand the below-mentioned steps then you easily know how to block emails on outlook 2018. The steps are as follows:-
- Start the Outlook 2018 on your computer device.
- Sign on to your Outlook account by entering the login credentials (The outlook email address with the password) on the required field.
- Select the Email address or Domain address, whom you want to block, and add them to the Blocked Senders list.
- You need to find the Selected Emails option.
- Navigate the mouse cursor to the Outlook menu and click on it to proceed further(to the next step).
- Find the ‘Message’ option and expand the options to get the ‘Junk Mail’ tab. Now, click on the ‘Junk Mail’ tab.
- Press the ‘Block Sender’ and go to the folder section to open a new folder,
- To add all the spammers in the Blocked Senders list, you need to select all the Email Domains that you do not trust. It will help you to secure your mail ID from the suspicious spammers.
Know Blocked Emails on Outlook?
More often we accidentally add a useful or important Email addresses and Domain address in the Blocked Senders list. In such situations, we all assume that we have missed the important Email addresses and Domain address forever. The following measures mentioned below will help you to Check Blocked Emails on Outlook:-
- Launch your Outlook webmail app. The version of Outlook depends on the user.
- Go to the sign-in page and complete the Outlook email account login process. To complete the login process, you need to enter the email address and password.
- On the homepage, take your mouse cursor to the ‘Settings’ options and click on it.
- From the ‘Settings’ options, find the ‘View all Outlook Settings’ options, and click on the Mail tab.
- Click on the ‘Junk Email’ tab.
- Visit the ‘Blocked Senders’ section, and get the list of all the blocked email addresses and domains.
- Go through the ‘Blocked Senders’section, and find the email addresses and domains you wish to restore.
- Tap on the ‘Trash Can’ icon. It is located next to the ‘Email Message’ tab.
- Clicking on the ‘Trash’ button. It will unblock the e-mail of the blocked senders and from the same page, you can unblock the blocked senders too.
- You require to click on the ‘Save’ tab and wait for a while as the system will take time to save the changes made by you.
Note:- Now, you can check the mails from the blocked persons too. After following all the above instructions, now you have become an expert in blocking and unblocking the blocked senders. From today, you are eligible to be a web protector of your family.