The next big thing in Netflix is the Error Code M7361 1253 which will be discussed in this blog.
Netflix users can truly define the app for providing the best entertaining videos and at times gets so devouring on the occasion that even a little error or interference, while streaming, could directly pull out the unfortunate in you.
In case as a user of Netflix, you use the app daily to watch the video but a time comes when an error code m7361-1253 prevents you from streaming.
As per Netflix, the error code occurs due to poor connection and so not able to stream videos on the app. If you are one of them searching for a solution to solve the Windows PC, MAC, or other devices, we will provide the guide in this article.
How do I fix the error M7361-1253 code on Netflix?
We will discuss a few of the solutions which will be helpful for you. Select the one that best suits your problem.
1. Restart the device
This solution is considered as the mainline of activity for the users of pc when the glitch has been experienced. You might encounter the error M7361-1253 when you remove your earphones and again plug them back into your device. In such a situation try restarting the device so that the operating system reboots.
2. Disable or Enable hardware acceleration
Google Chrome has an implicit component called “Hardware Acceleration” that promotes the experience of a user. Nonetheless, it might cause issues, like while using the mouse it lags. If this is the reason for the error to occur just disable the hardware acceleration and then enable it.
Go through the points below:-
- Tap the Chrome browser.
- Then tap on the Settings tab the three dots on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, hit on the “Advanced Settings” tab.
- Select “System” and go to the tab “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
- In the first case tap the “Disable” tab and then “Enable” the hardware acceleration again.
- Next, click Google Chrome to restart.
- Bind the Netflix VPN
- Now, watch Netflix if the issue is resolved.
3. Try numerous fixes for the browser
Sometimes, the root cause of the error M7361-1253 lies on your web browser which blocks viewing videos. There are simple techniques to get rid of this problem.
Clear browser cookies – In a single day you browse many things on the browser which stacks up on the history so make sure to clear the cookies.
- Go to the link at http://www.netflix.com/clearcookies and clear the cookies on Netflix.
- You will reach the home screen and sign out from the Netflix account.
- Connect the VPN of Netflix.
- Now fill up the login details.
- You can start streaming Netflix.
Restart the browser –
- Close the browser.
- Then restart the browser.
- Now, connect the VPN of Netflix.
- Lastly, start streaming on Netflix.
Use a different browser – We advise you to use an HTML5 support browser to formulate that the computer is reasonably optimized for the web player of Netflix.
- Install the up-to-date version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.
- Then connect the VPN of Netflix.
- Launch the app again.
4. ISP should support Netflix
Sometimes, ISP is the main concern behind the error M7361-1253 on Netflix. So you need to examine that the ISP is not restricted for Netflix to access it. When the public network is utilized then you cannot access specific sites just to protect or conserve bandwidth. In this type of situation, you have the option to choose the cellular data, but the speed will not be as DSL or cable internet.
5. Check the Software of the antivirus
It is necessary to use antivirus software to protect your device from malware or any viruses. But one drawback is that the software interferes with the player of Netflix.
The points to resolve the issue are as follows:-
- First, disable the firewall or antivirus installed in the device.
- Then link the VPN of Netflix.
- Start streaming on Netflix.
The app might work after completing the above steps which also indicates that your antivirus needs an update. If this technique is also not fruitful then check for the software provider of the antivirus.