When you try to watch videos on Netflix you can face the error code CM 12646 which is a vital part for online users as they rush to report about it on the community forums.
In this blog, you will learn about the Netflix error code CM 12646 and how to deal with and fix this type of error.
Since digital content has taken the place of TV you can find a single name for entertaining in the media outlets which has control over the rest. Netflix has overshadowed the streaming services online in many ways, all over the globe also helping a million users with their favorite shows, movies, and different forms of fascinating content. One cannot think about not having a subscribed plan on Netflix because when you are bored you can swipe over the app to watch movies on it.
Though this app has many good features it cannot save itself from the errors occurring. The issue like playback error and because of which the company is conserving a list of error codes with the description of what does it mean. One of the issues on Netflix is the error code CM 12646 that displays the error message on your screen as “Cannot play title. Please try again later”.
Users report the form that they have been facing the error code cm 12646 from time to time. The company after analyzing the number of complaints from different users and diagnosed that the error is due to the app version on the Apple devices.
Note:- Netflix Error cm 12646
This error might occur due to following reasons:-
- The app installed on your device is not up to date.
- If the connection between the app and the Internet is not strong enough to stream videos.
- If the files or information on the device’s internal storage is harmed or corrupted then there is likely to appear the code CM 12646.
What are the solution to solve the CM 12646 error code on Netflix?
As we know the causes now let’s proceed to check how to fix it.
1. Reboot the device
In the first case, you need to reboot your device as here the steps to be followed:-
- From the iPhone or iPad go to the device power button, press and hold the button for few seconds.
- You can go to the power screen slide the button off.
- As you did to switch off the device similarly you need to turn on it after few minutes.
3. Eliminate the saved content on Netflix
- First, you need to tap the Netflix app to open and then tap the Download tag available at the bottom.
- You will see a list of contents available offline, and there you are required to click on the Edit tab.
- Next, click the “X” tab so that the saved contents are removed from the Netflix app.
- If the app does not close after tapping the Exit button you can force close it. After that tap on it again to open.
4. Check the internet connectivity
If the connection between the Internet and the app is not strong and stable then you will not be able to view or stream videos online. Although you had stable internet connectivity but using the app from the University, hotel, or public network can cause the error CM 12646.
Always remember to check the Internet connection by utilizing the Safari browser to open a page online and then confirm it. If you have disabled the network connection on mobile data the Netflix app will not open on your device.
The main cause of this error is due to the offline content available on the app. If the above solutions do not work on your iPhone device then just uninstall the app clear cache and data and again freshly install it.
Hence, this article will help you to fix the error code CM 12646 if you have an issue in downloading or a playback error on the Netflix app.