Here in this blog, we will discuss the error code 40104, error while downloading content, error using VPN, and how to fix it.
The error code 40104 on Netflix is an error that occurs on Apple devices due to connectivity issues of the network which hinders the devices from streaming the Netflix app.
If the users connect to Netflix, they may confront an error message on the display screen: “Error code 40104. Cannot play the title. Please try again later.”
What are the factors that lead to Netflix error 40104 on the iOS Device?
The main cause of this type of error is the internal outage which prohibits Netflix from streaming. This is a rare case but there are different factors that give rise to error 40104.
- When you do not have space to update the app thus causing an error on your iOS.
- You are out on vacation using Wi-Fi to stream Netflix.
- Your mobile data is not stable and so the error occurs.
How can we fix the Netflix 40104 Error?
In order to resolve the error 40104 on Netflix here are the few solutions mentioned below so that one can stream Netflix videos on the Apple iPhone, iPad smoothly.
1. Good Network connection
Your device might cause errors due to the following reasons:-
Using a hotel, office, hotel, library, school or hospital public WiFi network
- When you use a public network, always check that the Netflix app is supported by an internet connection.
- The Wi-Fi network used in public is restricted to a certain limit and you cannot cross that limit.
The network used from the Mobile data or the satellite internet When you do not have a Wi-Fi connection you can use the network from the Mobile Data but the speed is slower than the network of Wi-Fi.
So, check whether you have a stable network or not before streaming Netflix.
2. Reboot the Apple device
This error occurs only on Apple devices while streaming Netflix streaming which has jeopardized the device. Just restart the device to fix the error 401034 and the following are the steps to be followed:
- Firstly, tap and hold the side button and the volume key together till the slider pops up, then you need to tap the slider to switch off the device.
- Then, stay for 20 to 30 seconds, and after that tap, the Sleep or Awake tab till the pointer appears red. Now move the slider.
- The device is switched on. You can now open the app to see whether the issue has been resolved.
If the issue persists, then move to the next solution.
3. Click the Uninstall tab and again reinstall it
Keep in mind to check whether the app is outdated, which is causing the error. If the app is not updated you can uninstall it from the iOS devices.
Once you remove the app your download contents will also be removed from the app. Keep the Apple ID and password handy during the installation process.
Follow the steps to install the Netflix app again:-
- Firstly, from the iOS device, tap the Netflix app till it jerks or shakes.
- Click the X tab to remove or delete.
- Visit the AppStore for iOS, and type Netflix in the search bar to download.
- Click the cloud tab, Enter the Apple ID and the password so that you can begin the installation process.
- Once the installation procedure completes launch the app.
- Go to the Sign-in section and fill in the email id and the password and after that tap on the Sign in tab.
- Check that the issue is resolved or not.
If you are still facing the error code try reaching the support team.
Hence this article will help you to fix the error 40104 on Netflix. When you use a third-party network such as a VPN you can face the error so make sure you have a strong internet connection