Netflix is an app where you can watch shows, episodes, series, and movies once you subscribed to the Membership. You need to create a Netflix account using the login credentials. Each user has a unique password and no other person can use it without your consent.
When you have a password it conserves the account as well as the payment details. If you find that someone might be using your account you can proceed to change the password of Netflix on the website or mobile app using the Account settings.
But sometimes it so happens that you might not remember the password nor you have noted down. In that case, you need to reset the password using a text message or email address.
How do I change my Netflix password?
If you think that you want to change your Netflix password and are not aware about the steps then you land on the right page.
In this blog, we will discuss how to change the password of Netflix accounts.
We will guide you with the instructions to change the password of Netflix using the two modes
- Via Computer Browser.
- Via Mobile app.
Can I change the Netflix password using a computer browser?
Yes, you can change the password from a browser of your computer. Here are the steps mentioned below:-
- Login to the account on Netflix
Firstly, go to the web browser from your computer and tap the Login button by filling in the credentials correctly.
- Click on Account Tab
Next step, go to the profile tag from the screen’s upper right corner, then a list pops up, tap the “Account” tab.
- Go to the section of Membership and Billing section
Visit the category of Membership and Billing and tap on “Change password.”
- Click on the Save button
Now on the page of Change Password, fill the old password you remembered and after that type the new password to it. Once complete tap the Save button.
Hope these steps will help you to change the Netflix password from your web browser.
How to change the password of Netflix using the mobile app?
- Firstly, using your mobile phone or tablet, download the Netflix app.
- Once the download completes, tap on the app to open it.
- Next, click on the “More” option available below at the right of the screen.
- Then proceed to click on the “Account” tab.
- The account settings will be directed to the web browser. After that click on the “Change password” tab.
- On the page of Change Password, fill in the previous password and type the new password on the required field. Once done tap on the “Save” button.
If you wish to change the Netflix password from your iPhone you may not find the “More” option in the Account settings. This might be due to a bug in the Netflix version of the app. When this type of error occurs use the web browser to change your password.
How can I change the Netflix password if you forgot the previous password?
It is not so easy to remember or recall a password unless we save the password or write it down. When you want to change your password you need to enter the old one by hook or by crook.
So, we will help you to fix this problem.
- Go to the login page and there find the “Forgot Password” option below the Login tab. This option is available in the Web Browsers as well as the Mobile version.
- Next, you will get the option to reset the password through email or text message.
- If still, you do not recall the old password tap on the option “Forgot Password” to reset it a different way.
Hence this article will help you to change your Netflix password and get a new one. Make sure to save it or note it down properly for future reference.