In this blog, we will discuss how to cancel Netflix, cancel the subscription of Netflix, cancel the free trial, etc.
Netflix is a streaming app where you can enjoy watching different shows, series, episodes movies, etc. You need to subscribe to the Netflix account if you want to start streaming your favorite shows.
But there are times when you do not want the Netflix account like –
- Sometimes it so happens that you no longer want the subscription and wish to cancel it.
- Because the rates are usually increasing users tries to back out from the subscription plan.
- You don’t have sufficient time and when you subscribe to the plan which is simply wastage.
How can I cancel My Subscription on Netflix?
When an online service on Netflix is subscribed whether it may be music, cloud storage, streaming video, or any backup services, then it often seems hard so as to remember on how to cancel, when the actual time arrives. So if you desire to cancel your Netflix service then you need not to worry anymore. The good news is that the method to cancel is pretty simple to do so.
The cost of Netflix membership increased again. If the old price is much less than the new one in that case it is better to take your hands off this account. Nowadays you do not watch any series or movies like before. You got two choices, either you modify the subscription or cancel it.
If you want to modify the subscription that is a good thought because you can subscribe to a plan that fits your budget. But the best thing is to cancel the Netflix account
How To Cancel Netflix?
The steps or process of cancellation will depend on what method you used while setting up the account.
- There is no rule-bound that on this date you need to cancel the subscription. Whenever you feel this app is not anymore useful you can unsubscribe it. The process relies on how you pay the bill through Netflix, iTunes, or any other app.
- If you delete the profile that doesn’t mean that your subscription is canceled. The bill will be sent to the account until you cancel the subscription.
- Those users who directly subscribed to Netflix then cancel the service through Netflix. But iTunes users or subscribers need to cancel on the iPad or iPhone devices.
- It is possible that you are billed via third-party cooperation for Netflix.
Let’s proceed to the procedure to cancel the Netflix account.
Can I cancel the Netflix Subscription through a web browser?
follow 4 easy steps to cancel the Netflix Subscription through the web browser?
- Go to the website of Netflix
First and foremost, from your web browser you need to type Url Netflix.com.
- Tap the Account option
The page will open and now proceed to hit on the arrow and after that tap on the Account tab.
- Membership and Billing
Next, proceed to the Membership and Billing tab.
Under it tap on “Cancel Membership” and verify the determination to cancel the account.
- Cancel the DVD
When you have a DVD plan then tap on “Cancel your DVD plan” and make sure that you wish to cancel it.
If you do not find any option to cancel this means the bill is sent through a third-party app. On the information page, you will get to see who is billing for you. If the company list is available then contact the organization to cancel the billing.
How do I cancel the subscription for Netflix via iTunes?
The Netflix account when billed through iTunes, you need to cancel it from iPad or iPhone.
- From the iOS gadgets, go to the Settings app.
- Then, click on “iTunes & App Store.”
- Next, click on the Apple ID and then click on “View Apple ID” on the pop-up screen.
- Click on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- The active Subscription will have Netflix on the list. Just click on it.
- Lastly, click on “Cancel Subscription,” and after that click on the “Confirm” button.
How to Cancel Netflix on TV?
Here are the steps to be followed for cancelling Netflix on TV:
- Go to the site of Netflix.
- Next sign in to enter the page.
- Near the profile name, you will find the arrow just tap on it.
- Pick the Account section.
- Now, tap on the Cancel Membership box available below Membership and billing.
- Tap on Finish cancellation to confirm that the cancellation process is complete.
How to cancel Netflix on the Phone?
The steps here are quite similar to the above but here you directly reach the Netflix page.
- Download the Netflix app and launch it.
- You can also directly go to the app.
- Swipe from the left to get the menu.
- Next, swipe down and go to the Settings tab. Then click on Account Settings.
- Another page pops up. You need to swipe down and click on Cancel membership and then click on Finish Cancellation. After that tap to confirm the completion of the process.
When you first subscribe the Netflix that time you received a one-month free trial. If you do not cancel the plan the amount will be billed as you got free for only one month.
Many users make this mistake or usually forget about the subscription that next, they will be charged once the free trial period is over. So if you cancel before the month ends you will not be charged extra.
Hence, the above-mentioned information is on cancelling Netflix. Go through the steps as it is not complicated. You can easily follow the instructions given above. If the subscription is not canceled then try to reach the support team to assist you.