Jack: Oh, it is very simple. Wait, I will help you with a guide on the Mediacom android email setup. It really helped me. I am sure it will help you too.
And there are many who want to know how to set up Mediacom email on an android phone. Are you one? Well, we have got you covered as we have compiled a guide to help you with Mediacom email settings android. In this guide, we will focus on IMAP and POP3 server settings for Mediacom email settings for android.
So, read on and find out what you need to do to get mediacom email setup on android.
How To Set Up Mediacom Email on Android?
To get Mediacom android email settings, you need to follow a few steps that are mentioned below:
- Choose POP3 from POP/IMAP.
- The incoming server should be mail.mediacombb.net
- Please make sure that the incoming port is 995.
- Ensure that the SSL encryption is enabled.
- The outgoing server should be mail.mediacombb.net
- The port value for the outgoing port should be 465.
- Type in ‘YES’ for ‘Requires Sign-In’.
- Now open your Email app from the home screen and go on to ‘Add account’.
- Then choose ‘Other’.
- Please note that if you already have an account in the email providers list, then you can directly move to the other steps. Otherwise, create one and then follow the other steps.
- Now, you will get a window on the screen where you will be asked to enter the following details.
- Type in your email id for username.
- Then, enter your account password to log into Mediacom email on android.
- Select %type% and fill in the following details:
- The POP3 server should read as mail.mediacombb.net
- The security type should be SSL.
- The port value should be 995.
- Thereafter, you have to go to Mediacom email server settings for android (outgoing mail server).
- The SMTP server should read as mail.mediacombb.net.
- The port value should be 465.
- And the security type should be SSL.
- Also, make sure that the verification for sending emails should be enabled and it should read as ‘YES’.
- Now enter your username and password to complete mediacom email server settings for android.
And your Mediacom email account is ready to be accessed from your smartphone. The above-mentioned steps also answer your query about, ‘how to set up mediacom email on android?’ But pay extra attention when you are doing mediacom email server settings for android. The port names and values should be like the ones mentioned in the post. Any error here can lead to problems in launching the account. Plus, you might find difficulty in mail reception as well. So, make sure that you follow all the steps and skip none to ensure a seamless configuration of mediacom emails on your android phone.
There are people who might face problems in launching the account. In that case, either you restart your phone or create the account all over again. In addition, you can also call the Medicom helpline who will help you with everything you need to know. In fact, they will guide you through the process of mediacom email settings for android.