Do you want to set up mchsi email on android? Configuring this email on your smartphone can be a little tricky but not impossible. However, you have to follow a series of steps to get it right at one go. There are times when you can face problems while mchsi email settings android. But that doesn’t mean you won’t proceed further. Instead, start from the beginning again and restart your phone if it is required to mchsi email server settings android.
If you are wondering how to set up mchsi email on android, keep reading this blog post and find out everything you need to know about mchsi.com email on android.
How to Set Up Mchsi Email On Android
A Quick Guide to Your Query About, ‘How to Set Up Mchsi Email On Android?
If you use an android phone and are looking forward to mchsi email settings android, keep reading below and learn more about mchsi email server settings android.
- Launch your phone’s home screen and open the ‘Gmail’ or ‘Email’ app. Also, note that the setup may vary from one model to another. So, don’t go haywire if you can’t find the email app.
- Now, if you are already using an account, then navigate to ‘Menu’ and click on ‘Settings’ and then ‘Add account.’
- Click on ‘Other’ from the Setup email section.
- Type in your mchsi email id and thereafter, click on the Manual setup button on your phone.
- Choose a POP account.
- Now you have to enter a series of important data. So, make sure you don’t miss any step otherwise; you will find problems in launching the email account on your android phone.
- Type in your email address for the username section.
- Enter your account password in the password field.
- Write mail.mediacombb.net
- Ensure that the SSL encryption is enabled for the incoming mail servers.
- Write 995 for the port number.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Once you are done with configuring incoming mchsi email server settings android, move on to outgoing mail server settings.
- Write mail.media.combb.net for SMTP server.
- Make sure that the port number is 465.
- The SSL encryption should be enabled for the outgoing mail server as well.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Next button.
- Choose email check frequency. Though you can go for any frequency, 15 minutes is the most preferred choice.
- Now, you have to give a name to your account and then press ‘Done.’
And there you have got mchsi email settings android. These steps are extremely easy and any novice can go ahead with the configuration. However, there are times when people face issues during mchsi email settings android. So, it’s best to contact professionals at that time as they are experts in the field and are aware of all the technicalities. Thus, write to them or call them depending on what you are comfortable with and they will be there to help you at any hour of the day. All you need to do is contact them during mchsi email settings android if you face problems and they will guide you throughout the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you follow the above-mentioned steps, you can easily do mchsi email settings android. However, you should follow each step thoroughly or else you might face problems in launching the email account. So, make sure all the steps are followed thoroughly.
No, absolutely not. There are many who faces problems while configuring the email account on their phone. There can be many reasons behind such as lack of storage space in phones, hardware problems, etc. In such a scenario, you can contact a professional and get your problem fixed in no time.
Firstly, you will definitely get through someone or the other when you contact them. This is because they are always trying their best to offer you comprehensive services irrespective of any time. All you need to do is wait a little if they are busy but you will surely get their service.
The general settings are usually the same for any android phone. However, there can be little variation in the advanced settings based on the model you choose. So, you need to open the settings and check if the steps mentioned in this post are tallying with yours or not. In case, your phone’s setting is extremely tricky then, seek professional guidance at the earliest.
It might take 15-20 minutes based on your speed. If you are a pro in handling smartphones then you can take lesser than that. Opening an email account is extremely easy and may not require any added expertise unless there is some internal problem in the phone.
You might or might not need to restart your phone. This is because it is not a software update, instead it deals with creating an account. So, you might not need to restart your phone. On the contrary, if you don’t find the email account after configuring mchsi email settings android, it is best to restart the phone.