Hulu is a video-on-demand subscription service that is immensely popular in the United States. It is a paid service and people pay to activate their Hulu account. One can use his or her Hulu account to watch desired video content on almost any device. The US-based Hulu is full of popular and entertaining TV shows and movies. With all the impressive features, Hulu comes with a little trouble with its technical configuration. Hulu error 301 is one such common error that has troubled many in the recent past. So, if you are a Hulu customer and encountering the Hulu error code 301 frequently then our complete guide on error code 301 Hulu will be beneficial for you.
How to Fix Hulu Error 301 By Reboot
The easiest and most recommended solution for Hulu error code 301 is to reboot your device and devices for networking. Here is how you can get rid of error code 301 Hulu with easy steps.
- First, disconnect and then turn off your streaming device and network equipment linked to Hulu completely.
- Now, switch on your devices but do not connect them to Hulu for about a minute.
- After a minute, connect your device again, switch it on and check if Hulu error 301 still persists.
The second Option To Fix Hulu Error 301
If a simple reboot does not work for you then disconnect unwanted devices to fix Hulu error 301. Read the instructions carefully to implement the changes.
- Go to the Hulu account settings and try disconnecting unnecessary devices and network devices such as smartphones or game equipment. Sometimes some other computers also establish a connection to your network and later causes Hulu error 301.
- Once disconnected, ensure in the settings that no unwanted devices get connected without your consent to avoid facing Hulu error code 301 in the future.
- In case your device does not give you protection from connection with unwanted devices then you can opt for paid protection. The internet is full of advanced applications that prioritize the signal traffic on your streaming video. You can buy one of them and get rid of error code 301 Hulu forever.
Another Method For Fix Hulu Error Code 301
Another method for Hulu error code 301 fix is to test your internet connection speed. A slow internet connection is not only frustrating for a user but affects the overall performance of streaming devices and streaming quality as well. The Hulu error code 301 Chromecast problem is common with a slower internet connection. Here, we have suggested a simple way to check the performance of your internet with Hulu Activate.
Note: Hulu streaming service is full of high definition TV shows and the latest movies. The quality of videos might start buffering if your internet connection is slow. A regular Hulu video requires 3.0 Mbps, while 8.0 Mbps is needed on Live TV. If the problem is constant then error 301 Hulu will occur frequently.
Step:- Go to your web browser and search for the Internet Speed Test in the search engine. There are many websites on the internet that can tell you about your exact connection speed. If the resulting speed is less than 3.0 Mbps then error 301 on Hulu is unavoidable.
Sometimes the problem can be related to your Router Settings. A fault in Router Settings might help Hulu com error code 301. In case you have an advanced feature that prioritise traffic for your streaming device then just try to connect the Hulu device first.
If none of the above suggested measures have helped you fit 301 error Hulu then you should try to change your DNS, which is also known as domain name server settings of your router. Follow these two steps to change the DNS settings on the internet.
- Remove all the wireless internet connection and switch to a wired connection to fix Hulu connection error 301.
- Now, connect your streaming device to an Ethernet cable or a router.