In this post, we will walk you through a handy guide to frontier mail set up for iPhone. This post is of prime importance to people who wish to configure Frontier mail in their iPhones. If you are one of them, then keep reading and find out the essential steps to frontier mail settings for the iPhone.
Frontier Mail Server Settings for iPhone
- Choose pop3 for POP/IMAP
- Type in pop3.frontier.com for the incoming server
- Write 995 for incoming port
- Enter SSL for SSL security incoming
- Type in smtp.frontier.com for outgoing server
- Write 465 for outgoing port
- Type yes for ‘Requires log-in
Frontier Mail Guide for iPhones
Here we will discuss the steps to frontier mail settings for iPhone:-
- Open ‘Settings’, then click on ‘Passwords and accounts’ to add an account.
- You can click on the provider’s name if it is listed or else choose ‘Other’.
- Select ‘ Add mail account’ and then add the following information:
- Give your username that will be sent to whoever the message will be sent.
- Enter your Frontier email id.
- Enter your Frontier email password.
- Write a small personal description.
- Select pop3 and fill the following details for ‘Incoming Mail Server’
- Choose hostname as pop3.frontier.com
- Enter your Frontier email address as your username
- e your Frontier email password.
- Enter the following details for ‘Outgoing Mail Server’:
- Use smtp.frontier.com as the hostname.
- Write your Frontier email address for the username.
- Use your Frontier email password for a password.
- Ensure that the email is marked and checked to proceed further. Then click on ‘Save’ to apply changes done so far.
- Now your email account is saved. Thereafter, we will check whether the settings are correct or not.
- Use a right-click on your newly created email id and select ‘Advanced’. Also, you should ensure that the following data is filled rightly under ‘Incoming Server’:
- Make sure SSL is marked on.
- Use your password for an identity check.
- Use 995 as a server port.
- Revisit your previous screen, click on smtp.frontier.com under the ‘Outgoing server’. Plus, ensure the following data is correct:
- Use SSL and make sure it’s on.
- For identity check, use your password.
- Use 465 as a server port.
- Select ‘Done’ at the top right of your phone and restart your handset to activate the Frontier mail settings for iPhone.
And that’s how you configure Frontier mail in your iPhone. Now your account is ready to use. Open the mail app to get started with the Frontier mail server setting. If you have any queries in this regard, you can get in touch with professionals who will be happy to help you at any time. Call them or drop them a mail and they will guide you through the process at the earliest.
FAQ :- Frontier Mail Setting For iPhone
It is not the end of the article, instead, we will walk you over a few frequently asked questions to help you understand the process better.
Frontier yahoo mail settings for iPhone is one of the popular mail servers used by many tech freaks. In most cases, it doesn’t interfere with other apps, resulting in a slower system. However, there can be exceptions. For the latter scenario, you can seek professional guidance who can tell you the best solution.
The process usually takes 10-15 minutes based on how well you handle your phone. Hence, it is not a lengthy process if you follow the steps used to configure Frontier mail settings correctly.
According to reports, Frontier mail can sync with your mac mail. For instance, if you delete an email from Mac id, it might show in the Frontier app. This may not happen for all. But if this problem occurs, you should contact experts at the earliest.
You have to restart your phone in order to activate the setting to use Frontier yahoo mail for iPhone. This is a technical step that just can’t be skipped.
If you have a few questions on your mind, you can shoot us and we will be happy to clear your doubts. Waiting to hear from you!