The Espn Error Code 0033 usually appears while watching videos on your streaming platform.
In this guide, we will show the fixes for the issues that hinder you from watching your favorite shows on the ESPN app. You need to go through the article and easily fix the problem without contacting any repair person.
What are the causes that lead to Espn error 0033?
When you try to watch any video it freezes each time you open it and also you may face a login issue with the cable provider.
- This issue mainly occurs when the options are changed with the cable operators or the package you purchased is changed.
- If you are watching with a WiFi connection that is out of range. Because the address for billing does not match the range where you are using the WiFi. This is why the error code will pop up on your screen.
- Streaming on WatchESPN then you need to switch WiFi networks to LTE will enable those users to begin streaming without facing any errors.
How to fix watch ESPN error code 0033?
Many users possess the Roku device and launch the ESPN app on it. But when you open the app it shows Error 0033. You want to get rid of the playback error code and search for ways to overcome it. You land on the right page.
Till now you might know the reason for this error to occur on your device. Because the subscribed package is changed, your WiFi range does not match the billing address. If the content is unauthorized and using different streaming devices the error will likely occur.
Here are the few fixes for the Watch ESPN Error Code 0033 on Roku:-
a) Check the Software if there is an update available as many issues are resolved just by updating the software.
Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Go to the Home tab:
Using the Roku remote click the Home tab for Five Times.
- Click on the buttons:
Tap the Fast Forward tab three times and the Rewind tab two times.
- Update the Software:
Next, you need to perform the software update. Click the Update Software tab and after that hit the Ok button. This will start the updating process.
b) Once you complete the above steps check whether the issue is resolved or not.
If you find the error code again then eliminate the account added to the device.
- You need to Log out of the account added to your device and then log in again.
- In order to fix the code error, reset the password.
c) Also, make sure to Authenticate the Channel to fix the error code.
- Click the Roku gadget to open.
- Then, go to the Home Screen and choose your favorite channel from the mentioned list.
- The device which is activated will display on your window screen.
- An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Type the code correctly.
- Tap the Ok tab and complete the activation process.
- Next, sign in to the account with your username and password.
One more thing to keep in mind: try using mobile data if you are out of range instead of WiFi.
Also, clear the cache and cookies from the history bag to fix the error.
Watch Espn 0033 Error Directv Now
The packages of Satellite and Cable operators from firms like DirecTV and many others do not accomplish ESPN Plus because customers get direct service without any involvement of a third party. The cost incurred is low compared to other companies. You are required to log in with a cable provider to watch the ESPN channel.
The code 0033 messages from the service provider may seem while attempting to play live videos on ESPN.com. If the issue is with the service or cable subscription then a message seems to appear.
If your issue is not yet solved contact the service provider or cable operators of the department for assistance.