If you are a Comcast email user and looking for the Comcast mail app Android configuration settings then you have landed the right page. The Comcast mail server settings Android configuration is super easy. You only need to follow the steps carefully. Below you can find the steps in detail. The elaborate process will help you to set up Comcast email in Android with much ease and without confusion. Besides the below-mentioned step-by-step guide for the Comcast mail settings Android, we will tell you another way to set up Comcast mail for Android devices. You can easily use the settings overview with the IMAP and pop3 Comcast mail server settings Android.
Our Suggested Steps Below Are Easy To Understand
- To begin with the Comcast mail app Android, you have to go to the Android Home screen and then open an Email or Gmail app. A point to be noted here is this setup may vary depending on the model as well as the version).
- In case, if you already have other email accounts in your app, then you need to go to Menu from the top three lines. Here, you have to tap settings and then click on the Add Account.
- Now, tap Other options available in the Setup email section.
- Next, enter your Comcast.net email address. After that, click on the Manual Setup option.
- Now, choose the SMTP account.
- Here, you have to enter the details mentioned below in the incoming Comcast mail server settings Android screen. You have to fill in your email id address, password, and other information before clicking on the next option.
- Username: Your email address is your username
- Password: Your account password
- SMTP server: smtp.Comcast.net
- Security type: SSL (Make sure SSL encryption is enabled for the incoming mail server)
- Port: 587 or 465(SSL)
After completing the above procedure, you have to type the Next option to proceed further.
- Now, in the outgoing Comcast mail server settings Android screen, you have to enter the details mentioned below.
- SMTP server: imap.Comcast.net
- Port: 993 or 143
- Security type: SSL (Make sure SSL encryption is enabled for the outgoing mail server)
- Finally, you have to tap on the Next option.
- You should select Email check frequency. Every 15 minutes is advisable for Comcast mail settings Android.
- Now you have to enter your account name and then finally click on the option of Done.
Congratulations! With this last step, you have completed the process. Now you have access to the email and can easily send and receive Comcast.net email on the Comcast mail app Android.
Comcast mail app Android via IMAP and pop3
|Mail settings Comcast POP / IMAP||pop3|
|SSl (security) incoming||ssl|
Below is the guide to setup Comcast mail app Android
- First of all, you have to open your Email application from the menu and then add a new account and select ‘Other’.
In case you do not have an account, you can set up right now. Otherwise, you need to tap on the ‘Settings’ in the email app and then choose the ‘Add account’ option.
- You have to enter your account details such as email address and password, and then click on the option of ‘Login’: Now, in the next screen enter the following details:
Email: Your Comcast email address
Password: Your Comcast email password
- In the third step, you have to enter the following details under ‘Server incoming mail’ section.
pop3 server: mail.Comcast.net
Security type: SSL
- Now go to the ‘Outgoing mail server’ option and then fill in the following details. After entering the information correctly, select on the ‘Login’ option:
SMTP server: smtp.Comcast.net
Security type: SSL
Verification for sending the email: yes
Password: your Comcast email password
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your Comcast account on Android.