If you are an iphone user, then you must be aware that you can use more than one email account in your phone. In fact, it is one of the main reasons why people are keen on buying an iphone than other smartphones. The iphone users use many email accounts and charter emails are one of them. Charter emails are one of the versatile email interfaces that are compatible with many devices which is why they are immensely popular.
Are you contemplating “how to get a charter email on iphone?” This post will come in handy as we have compiled all the steps for charter email settings for iphone.
Read on to find out all the ways in setting up charter email on iphone.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Charter Email Settings on iPhone
To add a charter email to iphone, you have to follow a few steps that are mentioned below. In fact, these steps are valid for charter email settings for iphone 6 and setting charter email on iphone 5. So, what are you waiting for? Read on:
- Choose IMAP from POP/IMAP.
- The incoming server should read as mobile.charter.net.
- The port value for the incoming server should be 993.
- The security code for incoming should be SSL.
- The hostname for the outgoing server should read as mobile.charter.net
- The value for the outgoing port should be 587.
- You should type in ‘Yes’ for Requires Sign-In.
Charter Email Settings iPhone in Detail
Here we will tell you how to get charter email settings iphone in detail:
- Open your home screen and visit ‘Settings’. Then, click on ‘Passwords and Accounts’.
- Then, move to ‘Add account’. You can check the email providers’ list, if you don’t find charter mails, then click on ‘Other.’
- Select ‘Add mail account’ and fill in the following details:
- Enter your name in the name field.
- Type in your charter email id in the address section.
- Enter your account password.
- Write a short personal description in the description section.
- For charter net email settings iPhone, select IMAP under incoming mail server.
- Make sure the hostname should read as mobile.charter.net.
- For username, enter your charter email id.
- Enter your account password for the password section.
- Ensure that there is a tick mark beside ‘Email’ and then click on ‘Save.’
- And now your charter email account is saved.
- Thereafter, we will check whether all the data entered are correct or not.
- For charter email login iPhone, click on your newly created email id and select ‘Advanced’.
- Also make sure that all the data given below are checked and verified.
- Enable SSL security.
- Use a password for an identity check.
- The server port should read as 993 for charter emails on iPhone.
- Now, revisit the previous screen and navigate to the outgoing server.
- Click on mobile.charter.net and ensure that the following data are correct:
- The security code SSL should be switched on.
- Keep the password for an identity check.
- The server port should be 587 for charter email settings on the iPhone.
- Select ‘Done’ and then restart your iPhone to complete the configuration that is required for charter email settings iPhone.
And if you follow all the steps that are mentioned above, you will successfully get charter email settings iPhone.
Charter business email on iPhone is also very popular for corporate figures. If you are looking for configuring charter emails on iPhone for all your employees, then you can opt for it easily. By having charter email settings on iPhone, you and your employees can work in unison which keeps ease in working even from home.
Now you know why charter email on iphone is so popular among iphone users. However, there are people who can t send (charter) email from iphone. If you also face the same problem, you can either configure charter email settings on iphone from scratch or restart your iphone before you go over the settings all over again. The latter usually does the trick but if it fails, then you can opt for redoing the configuration for charter email on iphone. In the end, if nothing works out, seek professional guidance, and get charter email settings iphone.