Life without email communication is certainly unimaginable. We know you check your phone, laptop, or iPad frequently to check your inbox. No one wants to miss or ignore an important email and that is why we prefer to have our mailbox synced with all the devices we use. While email is much easier and convenient for Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo Mail users, those who have their email accounts on BellSouth are not much behind. There are many ways to access BellSouth email, one of which is WebMail, though many find it much easier to have it configured with their Windows, Mac, iPhone, or Android device. For all of these setups, you need to have a fair idea about BellSouth email pop settings.
Our complete guide on BellSouth email pop settings will help you access your important email messages and retrieve the lost data within a few minutes. Do not panic and read carefully.
You do not have to put in a lot of effort to understand BellSouth net pop email settings.
BellSouth email pop3 settings
Your Complete Guide On BellSouth email pop3 settings:
Let’s know the POP3 incoming and SMTP outgoing mail servers and the News server for BellSouth, which is a popular Internet Service Provider. Below you can find POP3 SMTP Mail News Servers, BellSouth POP3 incoming mail server, BellSouth POP3 SMTP outgoing mail server, BellSouth IMAP incoming mail server, and BellSouth IMAP SMTP outgoing mail server.
- Go to the BellSouth POP3 incoming mail server and type inbound.att.net with the port set as 995
- Now, for the BellSouth POP3 SMTP outgoing mail server, you need to type outbound.att.net with the port set as port 465. It requires authentication.
- For BellSouth IMAP incoming mail server, you have to type imap.mail.att.net and set the port as 993. It is a secure connection.
- Go to BellSouth IMAP SMTP outgoing mail server and now type smtp.mail.att.net. You have to set the port as 465 or you can even set it as 587. It is a secure connection.
- For, BellSouth News server, none available.
In case you are stuck with email setting and wondering how to do it. These above-mentioned settings can prove to be of great help. They can ease your problem by helping you to set up an email on your desktop, tablet and any smartphone devices.
Are you still struggling with the correct BellSouth email pop3 settings to configure your account on a different device? Well, there’s no need to worry. We are here to help you with the BellSouth email pop3 settings with a step-by-step guide. These steps are easy to follow. You can use these settings to set up your Bellsouth email account on your electronic device – whether it is a laptop, tablet, or mobile. Please find below the general IMAP, POP, and SMTP server settings which will help you to configure your BellSouth email pop settings on any device.
BellSouth email pop settings on any versions of Outlook
The following guide will also be helpful in case you want to configure BellSouth email pop settings on any version of Outlook.
- To begin with, let’s start with IMAP, POP, and the SMTP server settings of the Bellsouth email. You will have the two options-IMAP or POP server. As per your usage and requirement, you can select any of them either IMAP or POP.
- For BellSouth IMAP Server Settings (Incoming Mail Server), you need to enter and apply the IMAP server settings quite carefully, without any mistake. For the unversed, the IMAP server is responsible for the incoming mail services. After you are done with the IMAP server settings, you will get messages in your inbox without any issue. The step-by-step guide mentioned below will help you in the process:
- In the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server account, you have to type IMAP
- Next, in the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server user name, you have to fill in your full BELLSOUTH.NET email address
- Proceeding, you will have to fill your BELLSOUTH.NET email password in the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server password
- In the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server hostname, type imap.mail.att.net
- Then, in the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server BellSouth email port settings pop3, type 993
- Chose the option Yes in the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server TLS/SSL required
- Lastly, in the authentication required, go for YES.
For BellSouth email pop settings (Incoming Mail Server), after you are done with the POP server configurations, you will start getting emails on your Bellsouth email account.
Here is the step-by-step guide which will help you in the process
- In BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server account, you need to type POP.
- In the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server user name, you have to fill your full BELLSOUTH.NET email address.
- Next in the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server password, you need to enter your BELLSOUTH.NET email password.
- In the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server hostname, type pop.mail.att.net
- Set the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server BellSouth email port settings pop3 as 995
- In the BELLSOUTH.NET Incoming Email Server, TLS/SSL required, choose the option YES
- And last, in the Authentication required, go for YES
Why BellSouth? Know the details:
- BellSouth is an American email service provider and is mostly used with email clients such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows Mail app.
- Using an email client for BellSouth email is the easiest way to access all important emails.
- Bellsouth email can also be accessed via webmail but it will open in another tab, take a lot of time and there is still a chance of missing out on important emails when you are not online.
So, you need your AT&T BellSouth pop email settings and ATT BellSouth email server settings pop configured to be able to send and receive emails without any hustle. And if this document is proving to be complicated to understand, call up the customer care executives at a toll-free number for any assistance round the clock.