Do you want to delete your American Online(AOL) email account? Here we provide you with varied ways to achieve the deletion of your AOL email account.
Steps Of Permanently Delete AOL Email Address
You have to delete your entire AOL account in order to delete your email address which means all your services will get removed. So to delete your AOL email address proceed to the steps below:-
- Firstly, you go to the preferred web browser and open the official site @aol.com. You are not allowed to delete your AOL account by using a mobile app.
- Next, you need to log in to your AOL account the one you want to delete, with a valid user name and password. The homepage of your AOL account will directly open up if your account is already kept logging in.
- Now, click on the option below the page on ” My Account”.
- Next, you select the option of ‘Manage My Subscription. Sometimes, it’s asked for some security question from the one you gave at the time of creating the AOL account. If you forget the answer, you gave you need to reset it by tapping on Forgot Answer. A code will be initiated by the server through mail or message to the registered mobile number of the AOL account which you need to enter.
- As we reach the subscription page, in order to delete the AOL email account, we Click on Cancel below at the bottom of the displayed page. And as a consequence, a list of services will be shown that will be unavailable after you delete your AOL account.
- Next, you need to enter the reason for deleting your AOL account. A list of options will appear while clicking on the arrow button. You have a valid reason then enter choose the preferred one or you can even select any of the below-given reasons. But it is necessary to state a reason for deleting your AOL account in proceeding to the next step.
- Once you select then you need to tap on the “Cancel AOL” option at the bottom.
Note:- Accordingly, now your AOL account will be directed to remove. It takes approximately 90days to delete your AOL Email Account. If your mind changes within these 90days. You can reopen your AOL account when required. AOL allows the user to again Sign In with the same username if they wish so.
However to permanently delete the free AOL email account below are a few steps described so as to easily delete the AOL accounts for future reference.
How To Delete Free AOL Email Account
So to delete your free AOL account you just need to do the following steps:-
- First, you need to go to https://aol.mydashboard.oath.com/delete-my-account Cancellation Page of your AOL account.
- Secondly, if it is necessary then login to your account by entering the required data such as your email id and the password of your AOL account, and The Sign In to your AOL account.
- Thirdly, there is a red button below the page, select the option of Delete Account.
- Now you type your email-id in the text box at the center.
- A blue button will appear on the page below and select the terminate account option.
- Lastly, when prompted you just click on “Got it”. Now your free AOL account is directed to deletion. Now it indicates that your AOL email account is removed from the AOL storage.
Note:- The account does not immediately get deleted but it takes a week or so to get totally removed from the web browser portal.