Do you want to know about the AOL mail pop settings? If you have POP3 settings, then you can access your AOL mail from another mail service provider. However, before you get started with the connection of the AOL mail account through POP3, you have to find out everything about the AOL mail pop3 settings. Only then you can use AOL mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook and other email clients that will complement.
Here, we will tell you all the important steps and data that you should know to get aol pop mail settings done in the right way. So, when you want to connect to your AOL mail through POP3 from a different email program, you must follow the below-listed information:
What Are the Steps for AOL Mail Pop Settings?
Keep reading and find out the steps in detail:
- Make sure the AOL mail pop3 server address is pop.aol.com. Without which, getting the AOL mail pop settings will be a tad difficult.
- Use your AOL mail pop username that is displayed on the AOL mail screen. For instance, email@example.com
- Enter your AOL mail password in the password field.
- The AOL port number should be 995.
- You have enabled SSL for encryption and that should read as AOL Mail Pop TLS/SSL required: Yes.
Now, we will discuss the outgoing email configuration of AOL mail pixel 3 pop server settings. This is important when you want to send AOL mail from another email client. Use AOL pop mail server settings. Thereafter, you have to follow these steps and check if the data entered is correct. Read on:
- The server address for Outgoing Mail Server should be smtp.aol.com
- Then, you have to use your username that is shown on the AOL email screen.
- Type in your AOL mail password when you have to enter the password to sign-in.
- The port number for the Outgoing Mail Server should be 587.
- In the end, you have to ensure SSL is enabled.
And that’s how you can do AOL mail pop settings. The steps are extremely easy and can be conducted without much effort. All you need to do is follow all the steps and not skip any. In fact, the server and port settings should be checked if there is an error in the mail reception. Even after checking, you face problems, you should get in touch with experts who are professionals in the field. They will help you access AOL mail from your system using POP3. Contact them at the earliest if you have doubts or if you are stuck in any step and they will be happy to help you at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions AOL Mail Pop
Yes, you can. All you need to do is follow all the steps that are mentioned in this blog-post. Make sure that the port and server settings are checked properly and read the same as mentioned above. Thereafter, you can access AOL mail without any hassle.
When you skip any step, there will be errors in the configuration leading to delay in mails. In fact, at times, you might also lose data. That’s why you should follow all the steps when configuring the AOL mail pop settings.
Earlier you are done upgrading your aol pop mail setting, sooner you can access AOL mail from your system. Hence, it depends on you based on how fast you can configure the system.
POP3 is one of the versatile options for AOL mail. So, if you want to go ahead with POP3 aol mail setting, you should because it will never disappoint you.
You can seek professional guidance whenever you want. You either need to call or write to them and any executive will be there to cater to your needs. Sometimes, if all of them are busy, then you can expect help from them within 24 hours. Otherwise, most of the times, you get help immediately.