Worrying about how to pay the allegiant cancellation fee or wishing to know secrets about the allegiant cancellation policy? If you have both the questions in your mind and heart then you are in the right spot. Go through the below illustrated information and get the knowledge about the allegiant cancellation policy.
About the Company
Allegiant is an American airline providing ultra-low-cost scheduled and charter flights. It is America’s ninth-largest trading airline as the largest carrier. Allegiant is providing service, often to smaller regional airports, to 117 destinations across the United States only a few days a week. The carrier company was known as the WestJet Express in 1997 and has an estimated market valuation of more than 2.6 billion dollars. The Las Vegas, Summerlin, Nevada is the headquarters of the airline and the carrier company chooses routes as the demand pledge services to those destinations, after measurement of the expected costs and revenues. The Caesars Casinos have delighted their customers with their charter arrangements with Caesars entertainment through the international airport of Reno-Tahoe, Laughlin/Bullhead, and Tunica Municipal Airport.
What are the rules mentioned in the Allegiant Air cancellation policy for standard tickets and Trip flex tickets?
Allegiant Air offers tickets in two categories:- Standard tickets and Trip flex tickets. The airline understands everyone loves to travel, however, they decide the class of journey and destination after considering the point of budget limitation. So, to offer a luxury journey they converted the ticket price bracket into two parts:- Standard tickets and Trip flex tickets
The Standard ticket of Allegiant Air is similar to a non-refundable ticket. It is the cheapest way to travel the world with Allegiant airlines. However, if you are unsure about the journey and do not wish to pay the Allegiant cancellation fee then go for the Trip flex tickets.
Allegiant Air cancellation policy for standard tickets
- When the passenger booked the flight ticket on the same day of departure then they cannot cancel the ticket, if they do so then all the ticket fare will be forfeited by the airline.
- When a passenger canceled a reservation and he or she owns a standard ticket then they will need to pay USD 75 to 125 as the allegiant cancellation fee.
Clauses:- If you have to cancel your reservation and the risk-free period has passed then you will need to pay USD 75 to USD 125 per passenger or per ticket. Consequently, the cancellation fees will be deducted from the total airfare and the remaining funds will be used as travel vouchers for future travel with Allegiant.
Trip flex protection
Trip flex protection plan turns the standard ticket into the refundable one. If you reserved a ticket with the protection plan then your standard ticket will be considered as the refundable tickets. The plan is slightly more expensive than the standard tickets, however, the trip flex protection plans will offer you peace of mind as with this you will not require to pay the cancellation charges and you get unlimited chances to reschedule your ongoing or future trip. In the Allegiant Air cancellation policy, it is mentioned that if you are traveling with the Trip flex protection plan then you will gain a full refund even if you are with a non-refundable ticket.
Allegiant air 24 hour cancellation policy
- The Allegiant air 24 hour cancellation policy specifies that reimbursement to non-refundable aircraft tickets shall not be deferred if the scheduled flight is canceled 7 or more days from the date of reservation.
- The Allegiant air 24 hour cancellation policy will not cover non-refundable tickets that have the same booking date and cancellation date.
- The drawback of the strategy is that the tickets should be brought from approved agencies.
- The nature of tickets does not play any role. It means according to the Allegiant air 24 hour cancellation policy, if you bought a non-refundable or standard ticket then also you will secure a full refund if you cancel the ticket within the risk-free period.
How to cancel allegiant flight via the official mobile app?
To cancel your scheduled flight with allegiant air, you simply need to follow the below guidance:-
- First, you simply need to visit the app store.
- Download the official mobile application of Allegiant Air.
- Offer all the required permissions and install the application on your device.
- Once the application is installed, launch the mobile app and complete the login process by using the account credentials.
- For a new user, they can use their existing email id and phone number to create a new account. Use the new account to complete the login process.
- On the home page, tap on the Manage my booking option.
- Offer all the required details like- last name of the passengers, age, and other details.
- Next, select the reason for cancellation and tap on the cancel tab. To confirm your selection you need to press the continue tab.
- The system will start the calculation process and you will get notified. Once you get the confirmation message on your screen, it means the cancellation process is completed. The cancellation fees will be deducted from the total airfare and the remaining refund value will be used as travel vouchers for future travel with Allegiant.
FAQ – Allegiant Air Cancellation
No. Allegiant air never cancels flights to florida, however, sometime due to unforeseen circumstances like floods, earthquake, and many other natural calamities the airline may cancel your scheduled flight.
Yes. You will be required to pay allegiant cancellation fee when the ticket booking date, cancellation date, and departure date is the same. The airline will forfeit all the refund value as the cancellation fees.
To get a full refund for standard tickets, you must cancel a 24-hour or risk-free period. This ensures that the booking date and cancellation date must be within the stipulated time frame (24 hours). However, always keep a thought in mind that the departure date and the cancellation date should not be between the same week.
Normally, the Allegiant Air never cancels flights, however, due to unforeseen circumstances like government influence, strike, floods, earthquakes, and many other natural calamities the airline may cancel your scheduled flight. For above mentioned cases if the flight got canceled then you will gain full refund within 20 business days.
Yes. You can cancel your Allegiant flight via the customer service number. For that, you simply need to dial the number, communicate with the assigned agent, ask him or her to fill the cancellation form, and offer the last name of the passengers, age, and other details. The agent will start calculation and the cancellation fees will be deducted from the total airfare and the remaining refund value will be used as travel vouchers for future travel with Allegiant. After the successful cancellation process you will get confirmation mail on your registered number and Email address.