Alaska Airlines flight change process includes the online method by visiting the website, offline method by speaking to the representatives over the phone through a toll-free number or by the Alaska Airlines ticket counter. Below mentioned are the details on how to change flight through different methods provided by Alaska Airlines.
Alaska Airlines flight change through the online method
- Visit the official website of the Airlines, www.alaskaair.com through any web browser.
- Then, proceed by logging to the account with the username and password.
- Next, proceed to ‘Manage Bookings’.
- Then, enter the passenger’s name and the confirmation code.
- To continue with the ‘Flight Change option, fetch the bookings to select.
- Next, select the flight and the changes that need to be done to proceed further.
- Finally, if there is any difference in fare then continue with the payment and get the flight change ticket to the address registered at the time of the booking.
Thus, the above steps will assist in the flight change process through the online method.
Alaska Air flight change through the offline method
Alaska Air permits flight change through the toll-free number provided by the Airlines. Passengers can make use of the number to call the Airline representatives to carry out the flight change process. The number is available 24/7 for its customers.
Alaska Air flight changes through the ticket counter.
Alaska Airlines also allows it’s passengers to cancel the flights by visiting the Airlines’s ticket counter. Looking forward to the convenience of the passengers, Alaska Airlines representatives present therein at the Airport will assist in the process of flight change provided the passenger must carry the original ticket booked with them.
Alaska Airlines flight change policy
Various factors are included by Alaska Airlines’ flight change policy for the fee to be imposed upon the passengers. These factors depend on when a passenger carries out with the alteration of their reserved tickets. It also depends on the fare of the booked ticket and the difference in fare if any. Read to know more about it below.
- According to the Alaska Airlines flight change policy, if there is a difference in the previous and the present reservation after the changes have been done then, the remaining amount will be credited for future travel according to the Airlines’ rules or it will be refunded back to the passenger.
- Passengers with ‘Saver Fare’ tickets are not permitted to carry on with the changes outside the 24-hour time limit.
- A ‘No-show’ policy is introduced where no refund is initiated by the Alaska Airlines for not informing about the flight changes or seeking the representatives for flight changes during the allotted time given by the Alaska Airlines.
Following the above policies, a passenger can save while opting for a flight change.
Alaska Airlines 24-hour policy
Alaska Airlines 24-hour policy states that if a flight change is done 24-hours prior to the departure of the flight then, no charge is levied upon the passenger. In the 24-hour policy, it also states that if changes are made after 24-hours of the booking then a certain amount of fee is imposed. Whereas, passengers with main and first-class are permitted to change only once.
Change flight without fee on Alaska Airlines
To change a flight on Alaska Airlines without paying a fee, certain points are to be noted.
- To obtain a free flight change, passengers must carry out the changes 60 days prior to the departure of the flight.
- Flight change carried out on the same day of booking and within 24-hours are executed from the flight change fee by Alaska Airlines.
- Passengers with refundable tickets are also liable for free flight change under the policy of Alaska Airlines.
Hence, this information will provide a beneficiary for the flight change fee.
Alaska Airlines flight change fee
Alaska Airlines flight change fee is directly based on the type of fare. The flight change fee is subjected to each person with the reservation. The flight change fee is not fixed and may vary occasionally. Below mentioned are the flight change fee for Alaska Airlines.
- For a same-day change in flight for all class types, the fee charged is 50$.
- For a same-day flight change for all class types in Alaska Airlines is 25$.
- 125$ is charged as the standard change fee for non-refundable tickets by Alaska Airlines.
- For refundable tickets, it is free and no flight change fee is imposed upon the passengers.
- The difference in the fare when the flight change is done will also apply.
Thus, the fee mentioned above is imposed upon the passengers while opting for a flight change in Alaska Airlines.