Are you facing major problems with AIM mail settings for Outlook? Well, there is no need to worry, we will help you out. Here is the easy step-by-step guide which will help you to complete the process of setting AIM mail Outlook. The steps are elaborate and easy to understand. You also have an option to use the settings overview with the IMAP and pop3 server email settings for AIM mail Outlook. So, let us begin without further ado.
To configure AIM mail settings for Outlook, you have to enter imap.aim.com in the POP / IMAP incoming server. You will also have to set the incoming port as 143. In the SSL (security) incoming, type none. Proceeding further, enter smtp.aim.com under the outgoing server option, and then, continue by setting the outgoing port as 25. Last but not the least, you have to enter yes in the required sign-in option.
How To Set AIM Mail To Outlook
Here is a guide on how to configure AIM mail settings for Outlook:
- To begin with, the AIM mail Outlook settings, start Outlook and then click the File tab. Now, you have to hit the option of information Account Settings.
- Now, click on the tab Email on New.
- After switching on the Server Settings, to proceed further, you have to click on the Next.
- Here you are required to select Internet Email Addresses and then click Next. Now, you have to fill in the details correctly. Enter your full name and then in the email address option, enter your AIM mail email address.
- In the next step for AIM mail Outlook settings, you have to select IMAP in the box Type Account below Server Information. Here, you have to enter all the details correctly. In the incoming e-mail, enter imap.aim.com, and then in the next step, set 143 as the incoming port. After you are done with this, we will have to fill in all the details in the outgoing server option. Type smtp.aim.com in the Outgoing e-mail and then continue by setting the outgoing port at 25.
- Now, you will get login information. Fill in the details carefully here and do not forget to save your password for future use. It will save you from any unwarranted situation. In the email, enter your AIM mail email address, and then in the password box, enter the password which will be easy for you to remember. For the login with a security option, you have to select none. Have a look below:
- E-mail: your AIM mail email-address
- Password: your AIM mail email-password
- Login with security: none
- Now, click on the Test Account Settings. If the process goes well and there’s no error reported, you can click next and then finally hit the finish button option.
And, with this, we have completed AIM mail Outlook settings and that too effortlessly.
So, these were the simple steps that will help you in AIM mail settings for Outlook. Hope the guide was helpful to you.